跳至主要内容

Marketing Plan free PowerPoint template

Marketing Plan free PowerPoint template

评论

此博客中的热门博文

10 Tips to Make Your Audience Listen to You Attentively

Last year I attended a presentation on my college campus. Several minutes into the presentation, I heard a strange noise behind me. When I turned around, I noticed a guy two rows back, head bent and eyes closed, snoring. it’s really bad.And I’m thinking if you want to leave an impression, you need to make yourself the focus.Here are 10 tips for getting your audience to listen to you. 1.talk about one key point at a time When you provide little on the slide like only one word in the middle, people will look to you for elaboration. When you put multiple points into a single slide, the audience will be so hard working digesting all the information on the slide. This doesn’t help them understand better as human’s brains aren’t designed for multi-tasking. The more points you want them to get, the less they can understand.Make your presentation simple. 2.3 seconds principle Make sure people can get the gist within 3 seconds.More than that it means the message isn’t conveyed cl